College of Health Care
The College of Health Care was established in February of 2006, and currently comprises of 8 departments and 6 graduate institutes focusing on doctoral education and research.
The departments include: School of Nursing, Department of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology, Department of Nutrition, Department of Physical Therapy, Department of Sports Medicine,
Department of Dental Hygiene, Department of Biomedical Imaging and Radiological Technology, and Department of Respiratory Therapy.
The graduate institutes include: Institute of Nursing, Institute of Science and Biotechnology, Institute of Nutrition, and Institute of Rehabilitation Science, Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Radiological Technology, and Master Program in Biomedical Engineering.
Vision for the Future
- To adhere to the principle for “elective-program, not elective-course”
- To carry out a “consistent 5-year dual-degree program”
- To implement supplementary education led by learning assistants (LA)
- To continue to recruit highly-proficient faculty members
- To establish cross-disciplinary research teams and collaboration
- To encourage comprehensive and innovative research projects