Scholarships and Fees
- International students may apply for government-sponsored Taiwan Scholarship via Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near the country, please refer to the application information on the websites of Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near the country or Study in Taiwan: https://www.studyintaiwan.org/scholarship/degree
- CMU International Student Scholarship: Please refer to the following CMU Regulations for International Student Scholarship for application eligibilities. ( Taiwan Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply )
- Scholarships are offered by various organizations. Please note that the applications for admissions and for scholarship are separate procedures. Applicants who are awarded with any scholarship are NOT guaranteed admission to CMU and vice versa.
- For more information of scholarships, please contact International Student Center: email@example.com
- Actual scholarship are subject to change by China Medical University.
No application fee is required.
Tuition and Fees: The following chart is based on the previous year and is for reference only. The insurance fee are not included.
|Degree||School/Department/Institute||Tuition /per semester(NTD)|
|Graduate Program||Chinese Medical Science, Acupuncture, Integrated Medicine||61,395|
|Undergraduate Program||Medicine, Chinese Medicine Division (A)||144,444|
|Chinese Medicine Division (B), Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine||72,305|
- Accommodation Fees：CMU dormitory places are available to undergraduate students only. New international undergraduate students have first priority for on-campus accommodation ( 3-4 people share one room ). The rent is about NT.8,300~10,300 per person per semester.
- Living Expenses：The average living expenses range from NTD 6,000 to NTD 10,000 per month. This figure may vary individually. Costs of textbooks are at one′s own expenses and can vary from program to program.
*The exchange rate: 1USD ≒ 30.7NTD ( The rate provided here is only for reference )