How to Apply
|Events||Fall 2020||Spring 2021|
|Application Period||November 25th, 2019~ 17:00, March 31st, 2020||September 1st~November 2nd, 2020|
|Interviews for Graduate Programs||School of Pharmacy (Master or Doctoral Program)||April 28th, 2020||December 1st, 2020|
|School of Public Health (Doctoral Program)||May 1st, 2020||November 20th, 2020|
|School of Chinese Medicine
(Master or Doctoral Program)
|May 1st, 2020||November 24th, 2020|
|Interviews for Undergraduate Programs||School of Medicine||May 1st, 2020||Undergraduate programs open for fall intake only|
|School of Chinese Medicine (Undergraduate Program)||May 1st, 2020|
|School of Dentistry (Undergraduate Program)||May 5th, 2020|
|School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine||May 7th, 2020|
|Notification of Admission Result||May 20th, 2020||December 17th, 2020|
|Registration||August 2020||February 2021|
- Read the Application Guideline for International Students Admissions.( Download )
- Prepare all required documents. ( See required documents )
- Online Application: https://web81.cmu.edu.tw/Std_international/
Applicants must upload all of application documents and confirm the application information before the deadline. ( Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation if you finish all of the online application procedures )
- Online Application Form
- Declaration form ( please upload to online application system )
- Photocopies of the graduation certificate and transcript of the highest degree obtained.
Applicant must photocopy the graduation certificate and transcript of the highest degree obtained. ( A Chinese or English translation which is notarized by local authority is required if the documents are not in either of the languages aforementioned. The graduation certificate and transcript shall be authenticated by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near the country before enrollment if the applicants are admitted.
- Official bank statements
- They must be submitted to prove the applicants’ ability to provide the needed funds for enrollment with the balance on it. The minimum balance should be equivalent to U.S. Dollar 10,000 or above.
- The bank statement shall be issued by the bank officially with the information of current balance and currency, and be authenticated by Taiwan Embassy or Taiwan representative office in/near your country before enrollment if the applicants are admitted, or sealed and mailed to CMU by your bank directly.
- Financial statements from a Taiwanese bank or a branch of a foreign bank located in Taiwan do not need to be authenticated.
Or a copy of Taiwan Scholarship Certificate if you are a Taiwan Scholarship recipient.
- A study plan written in Chinese or in English
- You must provide at least TWO letters of recommendation, please provide the contact information of the recommenders when you apply. After you complete all application process, the system will automatically send an email to the recommenders, and inform them to complete the process of recommendation letter.
- Verification of Nationality
- A photocopy of the applicant′s birth certificate
- A photocopy of the applicant′s passport
- Photocopies of the applicant′s parents′ passports
( or any document that shows parental relationship to the applicant and his/her nationality. )
- Other additional documents that ate required by the department or institute
- Applicants who hold a foreign nationality as well as an ROC nationality should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 6 consecutive years ( Applicants for the bachelor programs in the School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Chinese Medicine and School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 8 consecutive years ).
- Applicants who once had ROC nationality and have household registration in Taiwan and now hold foreign nationality should submit documents issued by the Ministry of Interior indicating that the person in concern has given up ROC nationality for at least 8 years.
- An applicant of foreign nationality, concurrently holding a permanent residence status in Hong Kong or Macao, having no history of a household registration record in Taiwan should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 6 years ( Applicants for the bachelor programs in the School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Chinese Medicine and School of Post-Baccalaureate Chinese Medicine should submit documents showing residence abroad for at least 8 years ).
- According to the resident visa regulation for students with the nationality of Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand, applicants should submit the certificate of Chinese or English proficiency test of certain level. Please confirm with the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand for application requirements.